Full Power From Either End
What is SeaDrive?
The SeaDrive is an engine mounted system that allows you to safely transfer excess power from your engine to various other equipment. Whether you want to power your pumps, hydraulics, transmissions, generators, or custom equipment the possibilities are endless.
The SeaDrive system has been meticulously engineered to maintain the integrity & reliability of your engine while giving you the maximum output available. Maintaining proper alignment with the crankshaft is critical when trying to transfer power safely. Any misalignment can dramatically increase engine wear and potential for damage. To prevent this the SeaDrive system is custom designed for each engine and uses a series of adapters as well as an advanced rubber torsional coupling. This allows the SeaDrive system to be extremely precise yet counter and absorb vibrations that would otherwise cause damage to your engine. All SeaDrive systems are accurate to less than .060″ total misalignment, making the SeaDrive system the safest and most reliable PTO out there.
Through thousands of hours of analysis and testing, we built the SeaDrive system to withstand extreme forces far beyond what the engine can produce. We didn’t want to build it only to meet the requirements of the engine or your equipment, we built it to last a lifetime!
How does it work?
1. Engine Adapter: Allows the coupling to mount to the front pulley or damper.
2. Torsional Coupling: Absorbs vibrations and slight misalignments
3. Hub: Secures the clutch to the torsional coupling
4. Clutch: Transfers and controls power to your equipment
5. Driveline Cover: Protective cover for the moving equipment
6. Housing: Supports the equipment and is bolted to the engine block