Reduce Your Oil Related Maintenance Costs
SCOR is a high-efficiency multistage bypass filtering system designed to remove solid, liquid, and gaseous contaminants from the engine or hydraulic oil before it accumulates and causes damage.
SCOR continuously cleans engine oil contaminants and maintains the oil’s original chemistry so your engine is always running on new oil. The results are extended oil life and consequently, the life of the engine is extended.
What sets SCOR apart?
- Solid contaminants smaller than one micron are eliminated.
- Liquid contaminants and water are removed.
- Base additives are replenished, maintaining proper TBN levels.
- Engine life extended from 25% and up.
- Reduction or elimination of overhauls.
- Up to a 90% decrease in oil changes – less oil to purchase!
- Reduced oil disposal is better for the environment.
The SCOR system saved us 30% over the course of a year!
How SCOR works:
- Oil enters the system at a slow rate of 6-8 GPH (engine) or 12-16 GPH (hydraulic).
- Oil passes upward through a patented chemically grafted filter (CGP), increasing filtration efficiency and filtering solid contaminants to below one micron.
- Patented polymer technology (SAP) absorbs and removes water and gaseous contaminants trapped in the oil, no venting is required.
- Oil passes through a time-release element that replenishes and maintains additive levels and viscosity.
- Oil is gravity-fed back to the engine or hydraulic tank.
|Models & Specifications||SCA-010||SCA-024||SCA-044||SCA-100||SCA-172||SCA-300|
|Maximum Oil Capacity (engines)||10 quarts||24 quarts||44 quarts||100 quarts||172 quarts||300 quarts|
|Maximum Oil Capacity (hydraulics)||N/A||15 gallons||40 gallons||100 gallons||500 gallons||1000 gallons|
|Flow Rate (engines)||6 - 8 gph||6 - 8 gph||6 - 8 gph||6 - 8 gph||6 - 8 gph||6 - 8 gph|
|Flow Rate (hydraulics)||12 - 16 gph||12 - 16 gph||12 - 16 gph||12 - 16 gph||12 - 16 gph||12 - 16 gph|
|Height||7.5 in||8.5 in||12.5 in||11.5 in||15.5 in||30 in|
|Diameter||7 in||9 in||9 in||11 in||11 in||11 in|