UnCruise Safari Explorer
We were thrilled to work with UnCruise and the Safari Explorer again. UnCruise Adventures specializes in cruises that deliver adventure and discovery with their fleet of small, specially designed boats, The vessels’ shallow draft makes them capable of nimble exploration allowing them access to the places big ships can’t go.
Built in 1998, the Safari Explorer is a boutique yacht designed for upscale comfort while pursuing adventure in Alaska. She was hauled out at Pacific Fishermen Shipyard and our part in the project included an upgrade to the enclosed 65kW that we had previously installed and two new customized BOLLARD 150kWs built to order. The new BOLLARD gensets feature many of our signature products including SeaDrive PTOs, SCOR oil regeneration, SuperFlex exhaust and more. See specs list for details.
- 2 – 150kW BOLLARD Marine Generator sets paralleling for seamless load transfer
- U.S. EPA Marine Tier 3
- BOLLARD Genset powered by John Deere 6068AFM85 Diesel Marine Engine
- GenDrive: Marathon Mariner end 208VAC
- Upfit existing BOLLARD 65kw with new generator end with PMG for paralleling
- SeaDrive Front PTO, 1,200 ft/lb Pitts DC clutch, SAE C flange & 1.25″, 14T splined shaft
- Pedestal mount full paralleling control & monitoring panels with base frame mounts
- SCOR – Sea Change Oil Regeneration System
- SuperFlex 321 SS, multi-ply exhaust bellows w/ JD fixed flange x 5″ floating ANSI flange
- Custom stainless steel wet exhaust elbows MER
- IsoFlex high-performance vibration isolation system
- Power Distribution Cabinet designed & built by PFI Marine Electric includes BOLLARD remote paralleling control modules from MER