- Lightweight and robust aluminum alloy casing (sea water resistant).
- Case hardened and precisely ground gear teeth for long life and smooth running.
- Output shaft thrust bearing designed to take maximum propeller thrust astern and ahead.
- B/W connection integrated with casing.
- Smooth and reliable hydraulic shifting with control lever for attachment of push-pull cable.
- Suitable for twin engine installations (same torque capacity in ahead or astern mode.
- Reduction Ratios in ahead or astern are very close.).
- Replaceable oil filter cartridge.
- “SUPERSHIFT” clutch control.
- Engine-matched dual stage coupling
- SAE 3 and SAE 4 bell housings
- Oil cooler complete with fittings and flexible oil hoses
- Mounting brackets
- Propeller shaft flange
- Control cable bracket for connection of the push-pull cable
- Classification by all major Classification Societies on request
- SAE «A» Power Take Off
- Thermostatic valve for better performance of trolling valve in cold sea water
- Trolling valve (mechanical) for slow-speed drive
- Electric Trolling
- Supershift (with Autotroll and Easidock)