Unsurpassed Quality & Reliability
– BOLLARD propulsion systems are designed and built in the USA specifically for the rugged conditions of commercial use. The expected time between overhauls on the BOLLARD packaged propulsion set is 20 to 50 thousand hours.
– US EPA Marine Tier 3 Compliant
Single Circuit Heat Exchanger Or Keel Cooling Compatibility
– Flexible cooling systems for reliability in any adverse condition or application.
Heavy Duty Engine & Transmission Mounts
– Using precision cut .5″ steel plate, these ultra heavy duty mounting feet are made to withstand any type of environment. They include slotted mounting holes for ease of installation for any application. They come pre-welded and powder coated saving you time and money. Custom mounting kits are available upon request.
Anti-Rust Primer – Black & White Industrial Enamel
– We use industrial grade premium primer & enamel on our engines. Providing excellent corrosion resistance and visibility in your engine room. Other colors available upon request.
Heavy Duty Air Intake and Crank Case Filtration
– For increased performance, extended engine life, and a cleaner engine room
Controls, Gauges & Instrumentation
– Customizable with a wide variety of sender & control options as well as custom in-house fabrication. Generator packages can be tailor-made to fit any application.
Optional SEADRIVE Front Power Take Off System
– The ultimate PTO. Ultrashort heavy duty housing, pre-aligned, easy to install, service friendly and available with or without a clutch. Integrated torsional coupling eliminates vibration and extends engine life.
Optional SCOR Oil Regeneration System
– Keeps your oil cleaner and performing better than when it came out of the bottle. With SCORâ„¢, engines constantly run on clean oil with good chemical balance and run longer between overhauls, oil and filter changes. Save
Optional SUPERFLEX Exhaust Bellows
– Protects the engine and turbo from heat expansion in the exhaust system. Available with Fixed Flange, Swivel Flange, Pipe or Tube fittings.