Unsurpassed Quality & Reliability
– BOLLARD Generators are designed and built in the USA specifically for the rugged conditions of commercial use. The expected time between overhauls on the BOLLARD packaged generator set is 20 to 50 thousand hours.
High-Efficiency Motor Starting
– High efficiency (93%) motor start generator with dedicated secondary excitation windings for unsurpassed voltage control.
Radiator, Heat Exchanger Or Keel Cooling Compatibility
– Flexible cooling systems for reliability in any adverse condition or application.
Anti-Rust Primer – Black & White Industrial Enamel
– We use industrial grade premium primer & enamel on our engines. Providing excellent corrosion resistance and visibility in your engine room. Other colors available on request.
Heavy Duty Structural Steel Base Frame
– For ease of installation, added structural integrity, superior vibration dampening, safety and durability.
– Low vibration & noise due to the high mass flywheel, crank-center mounted vibration isolators, mass loaded & stiffened skids, and denoised engine.
Water Jacketed Exhaust Manifold and Expansion Tank
– Provides low engine room temperatures and greatly reduces fire hazard
Optional SCOR Oil Regeneration System
– Keeps your oil cleaner and performing better than when it came out of the bottle. With SCOR, engines constantly run on clean oil with good chemical balance and run longer between overhauls, oil and filter changes. Saves time and money.
Controls, Gauges & Instrumentation
– Customizable with a wide variety of sender & control options as well as custom in-house fabrication. Generator packages can be tailor-made to fit any application.
Optional SEADRIVE Front Power Take Off System
– The ultimate PTO. Ultrashort heavy duty housing, pre-aligned, easy to install, service friendly and available with or without a clutch. Integrated torsional coupling eliminates vibration and extends engine life.