– BOLLARD Generators are designed and built in the USA specifically for the rugged conditions of commercial use. The expected time between overhauls on the BOLLARD packaged generator set is 20 to 50 thousand hours.
High-Efficiency Motor Starting
-High-efficiency compact generator with dedicated secondary excitation windings for unsurpassed voltage control, independent AVR power supply & 300% sustained short circuit capacity as standard equipment.
– iT-IV Mechanical EPA Certified. CARB, EU and MOC Certified. The MG10 Gen-Set offers a seamless transition from Tier 2 to Interim Tier 4 by maintaining the same footprint and hard mounting points with only the slight performance changes from the Tier 2 engine.
Radiator, Heat Exchanger Or Keel Cooling Compatibility
– Flexible cooling systems for reliability in any adverse condition or application.
Heavy Duty Structural Steel Base Frame
– For ease of installation, added structural integrity, superior vibration dampening, safety and durability.
– Low vibration & noise due to high mass flywheel, crank-center mounted vibration isolators, mass loaded & stiffened skids, and denoised engine.
Water Jacketed Exhaust Manifold and Expansion Tank
– Provides low engine room temperatures and greatly reduces fire hazard
Controls, Gauges & Instrumentation
– Customizable with a wide variety of sender & control options as well as custom in-house fabrication. Generator packages can be tailor-made to fit any application.
Optional SEADRIVE Front Power Take Off System
– The ultimate PTO. Ultrashort heavy duty housing, pre-aligned, easy to install, service friendly and available with or without a clutch. Integrated torsional coupling eliminates vibration and extends engine life.
Optional Heavy Duty Air Intake Filtration
– For increased performance and extended engine life.