- High-Efficiency Electronic High-Pressure Common Rail fuel system with proven reliability provides a low idle speed of 350 RPM for smooth quiet operation and very low-speed for long-lining and crabbing, or when docking. Fuel economy is very good at low idle.
- Deep sump oil pan ensures consistent engine lubrication in rough seas. Sump dissipates heat from the oil which reduces friction, extending engine life and reducing operating cost.
- Very high torque enables the use of large, slow, efficient propellers. Low speed reduces cavitation and underwater sound while saving fuel.
- Chromed, dry fit cylinder liners are the most wear resistant system available. We have customers reporting 40,000 to 60,000-hour engine life with good maintenance and proper application.
- No o-rings to leak, these engines are not subject to liner pitting. Chrome inner surface has very low friction which extends engine life and saves fuel.
- SAE No.1 Flywheel and housing for straightforward transmission mounting.
- Large capacity oil sump drain pump, that can be valved to drain the marine transmission as well.
- Pump can also be valved to drain and refill systems for easy service.