John Deere 6135 Fire & Crash Pump Kits
Engine-mounted auxiliary fire & crash pump kit for John Deere 6135 Tier 3 marine engines.
Rated at more than 50 GPM @ 60 PSI, these pumps meet U.S. Coast Guard 46 CFR regulations for fire fighting.
- Very compact, adding only 2.5” in length to the engine, and no additional width (past the engine exhaust elbow).
- All brass and stainless steel construction and comes equipped with either a 12 or 24 VDC electric-micro-v clutch pulley.
- The serpentine belt ensures quiet operation, with long belt life and minimal maintenance.
- Spare belts and pumps are available to support the product throughout the engine’s life span.
These kits take away the guesswork by including everything you need.
- pump & engine mounting bracketry
- auxiliary drive pulley & adapter
- belt & belt guard
Don't see the size you need? Contact our engineering team for assistance.
<a href=”https://merequipment.com/wp-content/uploads/Oberdorfer-N13HDP-specs.pdf” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>Download Drawing</a>
<iframe src=”https://merequipment.com/wp-content/uploads/Oberdorfer-N13HDP-specs.pdf” width=”2550″ height=”1500″></iframe>