- Cushyfloat type mount uses zinc plated steel components.
- Resilient elements are first grade natural rubber to metal bonded units.
- Loading the rubber elements in a combination of shear and compression provides the optimum balance between high load capacity and low stiffness.
- Rubber elements are contained and protected within the top and base metals. The shapes of the top and the rubber elements are designed to increase stiffness and control movement under overload conditions.
- Rebound washers are incorporated to control movement due to ship or vehicle motion.
- High lateral to vertical stiffness ratio of the rubber elements assists in the control of motion and in many instances obviates the need for additional external side and end restraints.
- Low height compact units, ideal for use where space is limited.
- Control Cabinets.
- Hydraulic Pumps and Motors.
- Rotary Compressors.
- Small Marine Diesel Propulsion Engines and Generator Sets.