Cummins QSL9 Fire & Crash Pump Kits
Engine-mounted auxiliary fire & crash pump kit for Cummins QSL9 marine engines.
Rated at more than 50 GPM @ 60 PSI, these pumps meet U.S. Coast Guard 46 CFR Subchapter T regulations for fire fighting and emergency bilge pumps.
- Compact, adding only 11.8” in length to the engine, and no additional width (past the engine exhaust elbow).
- All brass and stainless steel construction and comes equipped with either a 12 or 24 VDC electric-micro-v clutch pulley.
- Low maintenance - belt auto-tensioner included, so no need to ever adjust the belt tension.
- The serpentine belt ensures quiet operation, with long belt life and minimal maintenance.
- Spare belts and pumps are available to support the product throughout the engine’s life span.
These kits take away the guesswork by including everything you need.
- pump & engine mounting bracketry
- auxiliary drive pulley & adapter
- belt & belt guard
Don't see the size you need? Contact our engineering team for assistance.