TYPICAL ATTENUATION – 22 TO 28 DB(A)
- The spiral chamber design allows for low back pressure as the exhaust flows through a uniform cross-section to diffuse and progressively attenuate noise.
- 1/3 the size and 1/2 the weight compared to most reactive silencers.
- Aluminized steel construction.
- Coated with satin black paint rated to 1200°F.
- The specs chart refers to the standard product offering.
- Custom configurations, materials, connections, and overall dimensions are available.
- Thermal Insulation Blankets are available to suit all configurations.