FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High-efficiency cylinder head improves power and efficiency while reducing exhaust emissions.
- Water cooled Turbocharger and Exhaust Manifold for a Cooler and quieter environment for vessel and crew. The system provides reduced external connections that can leak or break. This reduces the expense of chronic leaks and hose chafing.
- MER supplies numerous Power-take-off options.
- The 6090SFM75 design lends itself to in-frame rebuilding at the end of its service life. MER sells engine repair kits that include cylinder kits (with pistons and rings loaded), gaskets, rod and main bearings, and new connecting rod bolts.
- Corrosion resistant components help hold engine paint better and provide engine corrosion protection from the effects of salt air and splashing bilge water. The finish on MER equipment protects equipment from corrosion that would cause replacement at rebuild time.