SCOR is now puraDYN
For the past 10+ years, MER has sold puraDYN-manufactured filters under our own brand, SCOR. As an Authorized puraDYN Distributor, we are returning to the puraDYN brand name. Same product – updated name.
puraDYN is a high-efficiency multistage bypass filtering system designed to remove solid, liquid, and gaseous contaminants from the engine or hydraulic oil before it accumulates and causes damage.
puraDyn continuously cleans engine oil contaminants and maintains the oil’s original chemistry so your engine is always running on new oil. The results are extended oil life and consequently, the life of the engine is extended.
What sets the puraDYN filter apart?
The puraDYN filtration system not only filters out oil contaminants to below one micron, but it also continually replenishes lube oil additives and removes any condensation or water contamination in the oil.
- Engine life extended from 25% and up.
- Reduction or elimination of midlife overhauls.
- Up to a 90% decrease in oil changes – less oil to purchase!
- Reduced oil disposal is better for the environment.
- 90% reduction in environmental pollution from waste oil
- 90% reduction in pollution from lube oil manufacturing
- 90% savings in lube oil-related maintenance costs
- EPA compliant
- The only bypass oil filtration system certified by the California EPA as a “Pollution Prevention Technology”
The puraDYN system saved us 30% over the course of a year!
- Requires little maintenance, and uses no special tools
- Reduce engine and equipment wear improving efficiency
- Your engine manufacturer’s warranty will not be affected
How puraDYN works
- Oil enters the system at a slow rate of 6-8 GPH (engine) or 12-16 GPH (hydraulic).
- Oil passes upward through a patented chemically grafted filter (CGP), increasing filtration efficiency and filtering solid contaminants to below one micron.
- Patented polymer technology (SAP) absorbs and removes water and gaseous contaminants trapped in the oil, no venting is required.
- Oil passes through a time-release element that replenishes and maintains additive levels and viscosity.
- Oil is gravity-fed back to the engine or hydraulic tank.